General tips to help you in the Lifestyle
General Rules for most hotel take overs!
• NO means NO
• Ask BEFORE touching (You may see other walking up and grabbing others, THEY know each other and They have permission to touch)
• NO PHOTOS!!!!!!(What you agree to behind closed doors is up to you)
• If you have ANY problems, PLEASE see your host/security
• Everyone needs to know what this is, Do NOT bring someone here that does NOT know what is going on. NO SURPRIZES!!!
• AN open door means you are welcome to come in ONLY. You still need to ask if you can join in
• always to be polite and respectful / Don’t be “that” couple!
• Always take care of yourselves, sometimes, someone will BREAK the rules!!!
• Be Clean
• Play safe
• NEVER out anyone, ever!
• NO DRAMA, if you have a problem PLEASE take it some where ELSE
• It is OK to ask questions
• ALWAYS go home with the person you came with
• MOST of ALL…. Enjoy your selves
Things I try to tell ALL NEW COUPLES!!
• Relax… you do NOT have to do ANYTHING with Anyone.
• Men usually talk their wives into to coming to the first party, BUT MEN if you don’t screw it up, the wives will drag the men back to the next party!
• MEN this is NOT a free sex free-for-all. It is just like dating
• Woman really RULE the lifestyle (Men will say YES to anything!!)
• Men and women. we do NOT want to take away your spouse, just play with them for a while……LOL
• Discuss with each other (Before meeting everyone) what you want to do tonight/what are your limits…MEN and WOMEN, stick to that agreement, IF you don’t. Your partner will NEVER let you come back!!
• DO NOT change your limits in the heat of the moment…. There will ALWAYS be next time when you both agree on the NEW LIMITS before you start playing.
• Anyone has the right to VETO at any time…Everyone needs to be on the same page.
• Talk to everyone, just because you are talking with them does NOT mean you have to do ANYTHING with them.
• It is really easy to find 3 people that click, a lot harder to find 4…SO don’t take one for the team!
• Have a safe word/phrase to let your partner know you are not into/ want to get away from whoever you are talking to (I need a new drink/check on the kids/go to the bathroom)
• Don’t get too drunk… a few to loosen up is ok, but no one wants to play with a drunk.
• Dress up for the night. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
• Being well groomed includes be well maintained down below!
• Good hygiene is very important, nails clean and trimmed, use mouthwash or mints, smell good, clean clothes. Clean up after is important too. Your NEXT partner will appreciate it!!
• Try the theme night, join in. They are meant to be ice breakers!
• When you find someone you would like to play with discuss: what are your limits and/or rules, what are your safe words (Yellow slow down/ need a min, and RED stop something is not right) Full swap or soft swap? Condoms or not, Same room or different room? Is it ok to kiss on the lips? Where is it ok to cum? What do you want to try/see/do? Be a good playmate!
• A lot of couple worry that someone else will do something better that you do it… IF that happens, embrace it!! Ask them to show/teach you have to do that to your partner. Your spouse will thank you for the new knowledge.
• The lifestyle is about recreational sex / playful sex, living out our fantasies. Make love to your spouse, but feel free to have sex with who every you want.
• Swinging will NOT save a bad marriage, it will only make it worse!!
• We are NOT here looking for a new spouse. If you are PLEASE LEAVE NOW!!!!!
• You will find that all this sex is just great foreplay for you both, BECAUSE when you get back to your room you will have the BEST SEX with each other!!!
Some terms you will need to know
• Soft swing = playing with others but NO intercourse
• Full swap = playing with others with intercourse
• Voyeur = you like to watch others
• Exhibitionist = you like to be watched
• BDSM stands for… Bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. Power exchange (Dom/sub Master/slave Top/bottom) relationships often contain elements of BDSM but do not have to. (very mild to very wild) This is a HUGE topic with many rules. Be sure to ask!
• Bare back = NO CONDOM
• DDF = drug, disease free
• TAN = tested and negative (Most everyone gets tested at least once a year if not more)
• Bi= willing to have sex with BOTH men and women
• Unicorn= single Bi Female (EVERYONE is looking for one and they are rare)
• Unicock= single male